What we expect:
- Organisation and execution of personal welcome briefings for our bike guests in German and English
- Handing-over and maintenance of rental bikes and equipment
- Customer service on spot (Service hotline, emergency assistance)
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Bike delivery and pick-up to the starting points of our trips
- Availability from May till September 2023
- Very good German- and English skills, Swedish is beneficial
- Technical skills and organising ability
- Autonomous and action-oriented
- Flexible, able to work in a team and solution-oriented
- interest to interact with people and in active holidays
- ready to provide a high level of service, sociable and self-confident
- driving license B and driving experience
- resident in the surroundings of Stockholm or Halmstad, with space to park a van (and trailer) at home
What to expect from us:
- a diversified position with own tasks from day 1
- a company phone and company bus with bike trailer (only for job-related rides)
- fair and performance-oriented salary (depending on experience, qualification and agreement)
- Business mobile phone as well as laptop / tablet if wished
Then we are looking forward to hear from you. Please send us a cover letter where you describe why you are the perfect candidate for this position, a CV incl. photo as well as two references from earlier jobs, ideally within the tourism area.
Active Scandinavia was founded in 2009 (back then as Bike Sweden) and is a Swedish tour operator for active holidays, based at Lake Mälar, outside of Stockholm. We are specialised in self-guided bike tours all over Europe, offering a diversified program with more than 250 active holidays.
Our team is driven by the belief that the world is better seen from the seat of a bicycle or in hiking boots, a passion our customers recognise when booking a trip with us. No matter if it is about a three-days-tour or a three-weeks customized program - the team loves not only to meet customer's expectations, but to exceed them. May it be culture lovers or foodies, thrill-seekers or those who look for deceleration - there is the perfect tour for everyone. After all there is no better way to get to know a country and to experience it with all senses than in an active and sustainable way - the views, the smells, the sounds, the feelings, not to forget the tastes. Europe has a lot to offer and we strive every day to make sure our customers get the most out of their holiday.