UNESCO world cultural heritage Visby welcomes you with many places of interest as well as an impressive city wall.
Today you get to know the island from its inside! The 400 million years old Lummelunda cave can be visited during a guided tour (not included). Shortly afterwards, the “Jungfrun”, with its 27m the highest limestone rauk on Gotland is awaiting you, just before you reach the coast of Kappelshamn. Per transfer (ca. 35 km) you continue to Fårösund and your hotel.
You start with a loop tour to Fårö and nature reserve Langhammars, where most of the impressive limestone rauks are located. Fårö also was the residence of the well-known Swedish regisseur Ingmar Bergman. Today’s destination is the former trading town Slite.
Slite is widely known as a mecca for kayak fans. The islands in the archipelago can be wonderfully discovered by paddling, even for beginners. Paddle for example around the island of Enholmen with its fortress, or around one of the other nearby archipelago islands. Those who prefer to paddle on the lake rather than in the sea can explore the nearby lake Bogevik. Afterwards you go by public bus back to Visby.
After breakfast, the public bus will take you to Tofta. Tofta Strand is said to have the best sandy beach on western Gotland, so what could be better than exploring Gotland's west coast by water? Get on the board and into the waves, unforgettable moments included! There is also time for the beach or the beach club. Afterwards you continue by public bus to Klintehamn.
The boat M/S Stora Karlsö takes you to the 2.5 km2 limestone island of the same name (duration ca. 30 minutes). The island is home to one of the oldest nature reserves in the world and is known for its diverse bird life. In the island museum you will learn more about the flora, fauna, geology and cultural history of the island. Afterwards you can strengthen yourself in the island restaurant before heading back to Visby in the afternoon.
After breakfast your bike tour ends. We are happy to extend your holiday with extra nights in Visby.
You are cycling and hiking on bike paths and gravel roads, forest tracks and roads with less traffic. Flat route. For the water activities experience is not necessary.
| Season 1 |
03.06.2023 - 16.06.2023
19.08.2023 - 26.08.2023
| Season 2 |
17.06.2023 - 18.08.2023
|Gotland multi-activity holiday, 7 days, SE-GOAVV-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Single room supplement||4 999||4 999|
| Season 1 |
Jun 3, 2023 - Jun 16, 2023
Aug 19, 2023 - Aug 26, 2023
| Season 2 |
Jun 17, 2023 - Aug 18, 2023
|Extra night in double room/breakfast||1 199||1 199|
|Extra night in single room/breakfast||1 999||1 999|
- Overnights in chosen 3***- and 4****-hotels as well as typical Swedish lodges
- Luggage transportation from hotel to hotel
- 1x transfer Kappelshamn - Fårösund/surroundings incl. bike (day 2)
- Kayak rental (4 hours, day 4)
- SUP rental (2 hours, day 5)
- 1x boat trip Klintehamn-Stora Karlsö (day 6)
- Well elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents: Maps, route description, places of interest, important telephone numbers (1x per booked room)
- GPS data
- Rental bike
- Guided walking tour through Visby (ca. 2 hours), every Friday afternoon: 390 SEK per person
- Travel insurance
- All services not mentioned under "Services included"
Arrival / Parking:
- Arrival by flight: Airport Visby, by taxi into the centre of Visby.
- Arrival by car: Ferry to Visby, from ca. SEK 895 per car and way, more information: destinationgotland.se. Parking space from ca. SEK 95 per day, reservation not possible, payable on spot