Copenhagen based in Hotel Absalon
Nature, beaches, castles and Copenhagen.
The Danish capital has a lot to offer. An early arrival is highly recommended. Take a stroll through the medieval city center or visit the famous Tivoli. In the evening you will receive your rental bikes as well as a personal welcome briefing.
The first cycle stage will lead along the so-called Køge bay, with outstanding views to the Baltic Sea. The national park Amager Fælled is absolutely free of traffic and its scenic landscape will impress you. For those who are interested in art we recommend to visit Arken Museum of Modern Art. Køge belongs to one of the oldest cities of Denmark and is located directly on the coast. The white sand beaches invite for a jump into the cool water for a refresh, before you start your return journey comfortably by train.
Today´s route leads you directly to Roskilde. Until Albertslund you will follow a new bike path that takes you out of the center almost free of traffic. The Cathedral of Roskilde welcomes you from afar. Since the beginning of 15th century, the cathedral has been the favorite grave church of Danish royal family and since 1995 became a part of UNESCO World Heritage. A visit to the Viking Ship Museum is also recommended. After a city walk you will travel by train back to the starting point of your cycling tour, the Danish capital Copenhagen.
You leave Copenhagen heading north. Today's stage will take you along the Öresund, the strait between Zealand in Denmark and Schonen in Sweden. Always with a view of Baltic Sea you will quickly reach the famous beach Bellevue. A swim in the cool water gives you refreshment. In Helsingør it´s worth to visit Kronborg Castle, or take the ferry for a quick trip to Helsingborg on the Swedish site. You will return again comfortably by train.
After breakfast, your journey ends. We are happy to book an extension stay for you to explore the Danish capital.
| Season 1 |
02.06.2023 - 30.08.2023
|Copenhagen bike tour based in one hotel, 5 days, DK-KHRKS-05X|
|Base price|| |
|Additional fee single room||4 399|
|Half board||2 899|
| Season 1 |
Jun 2, 2023 - Aug 30, 2023
|Extra night in double room/B&B||1 499|
|Extra night in single room/B&B||2 499|
- Overnights in a chosen 4****-hotel
- 1x entry Roskilde cathedral
- 1x entry Kronberg castle
- 1x coffee and cake in Køge
- 1x transfer Copenhagen-Roskilde incl. bike
- Well elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents (1x per booked room)
- Navigation-App and GPS data
- Half board (if booked): 4x 4-course dinner
- Rental bike
- Travel insurance
- Services not mentioned under "Services included"
Arrival and departure:
- Arrival by flight: Copenhagen Airport Copenhagen-Kastrup, by train or bus into the city centre (duration ca. 30-45 minutes).
- Arrival by train: Copenhagen central station.
- Arrival by car: Hotel garage for ca. SEK 350 (ca. 35 Euro) per day, reservation not possible, payable on spot.