Your hotel is located in the centre, not far away from the train station.
Your first tour starts with a transfer from your hotel in Helsingborg to Kullaberg nature reserve. There is a lot to discover! Explore one of the 20 caves and meet the animals of the forest. In the interactive visitor centre you can learn more about the nature reserve, additionally a visit of the aquarium is worth it. Enjoy some grilled sausages (you are allowed to grill your own sausages in the reserve) before you start your cycling tour along the Kulla peninsula to Ängelholm.
By train you reach tennis metropolis Båstad after breakfast. Afterwards you cycle along one of the longest sandy beaches in Sweden (don't forget your swimming suits!) and through the nature reserves of Tönnrersa and Gullbranna before you reach Halmstad, today's destination.
Rest day in Halmstad
Halmstad is awaiting you with a lot of fun activities. Spend the day on the beach of Tylösand, one of the most popular beaches in Sweden. Those who love ice-cream might want to visit Ricardo, where you get delicious, Italian ice-cream and other delicacies. Additionally you can go on a Stand Up Paddeling tour or visit the water park in Halmstad (not included).
After breakfast you continue by train to Falkenberg. Look forward to picturesque fishing villages and bathing possibilities along the way. Ice cream lovers are well advised to stop at the local ice cream shop in Träslövsläge. Afterwards Varberg is awaiting you with places of interest such as the fortress and the Bockstens man, also known as “Ötzi of Sweden”.
When in Sweden, an excursion to the archipelago is a must! After breakfast you go by train to Gothenburg (ca. 30 minutes). By boat you then reach the Southern archipelago of the city (ca. SEK 70 per person and ride, not included). Explore the car free islands of Styrsö and Donsö by bike and take a bath in the refreshing sea. In the evening you return by bike to Gothenburg.
After breakfast your cycling holiday ends. We are happy to extend your stay with extra nights in Gothenburg.
You cycle on well sign-posted bike paths and gravel roads as well as side roads with less traffic. Flat to slightly hilly tour course.
| Season 1 |
07.05.2022 - 20.05.2022
10.09.2022 - 24.09.2022
| Season 2 |
21.05.2022 - 10.06.2022
20.08.2022 - 09.09.2022
| Season 3 |
11.06.2022 - 19.08.2022
|Kattegat route bike tour for families, SE-KAAHG-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Single room supplement||3 699||3 699||3 699|
| Season 1 |
May 7, 2022 - May 20, 2022
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 24, 2022
| Season 2 |
May 21, 2022 - Jun 10, 2022
Aug 20, 2022 - Sep 9, 2022
| Season 3 |
Jun 11, 2022 - Aug 19, 2022
|Extra night in double room/breakfast||699||699||699|
|Extra night in single room/B&B||1 099||1 099||1 099|
|Extra night in double room/breakfast||949||949||949|
|Extra night in single room/B&B||1 299||1 299||1 299|
- Overnights in 2**- and 3***-hotels
- Luggage transportation from hotel to hotel
- 1x transfer Helsingborg-Kullaberg nature reserve (day 2)
- 1x train ride Ängelholm-Båstad excl. bicycle
- 1x train ride Halmstad-Falkenberg excl. bicycle
- 1x train ride Varberg-Gothenburg excl. bicycle
- Carefully elaborated route instructions
- Detailed travel documents: Route maps, route description, tourist attractions and sights, important telephone numbers (1x per booked room)
- Navigation-app and GPS data
- Rental bike
- Travel insurance
- All services not mentioned under ”Services included”
Arrival / Parking:
- By flight: Airports Copenhagen or Gothenburg, continue by train to Helsingborg (hourly connections available, transportation of bikes is possible). More information: www.oresundstag.se.
- By train: Helsingborg train station.
- By car: Hotel car park in Helsingborg from ca. SEK 240 (ca. 24 Euro) per day, reservation not possible, payable on spot. Park garage in Gothenburg from ca. SEK 220 (ca. 22 Euro) per day, reservation not possible, payable on spot.